Wednesday, January 24, 2018

10 Years Later

As is painfully obvious, I do not know what I am doing.  I was just screwing around on the computer and found this "Blog" or whatever it is.  Way back when, like 2008, Laura started it for Karen and I. Not sure why I am really even typing this. I guess I am just curious to see if it is still active, or whatever.

I am going to try to include a picture just to see if I can.



Wow, look at that, it worked.  I know this is a crappy photo with the buildings needing to be cropped out, but this was Rocky Point for New Years 2018.  I guess I am not going to see if I can learn how to crop photos.

Sorry for the rambling. I am not sure who really has access to this. I am hoping just family members, but I guess I am going to find out.

Mike out, until another 10 years.

No comments: